Tabs

Just the beginning Itworks

Just the beginning Itworks

Life Changing Oppertunity

Bring it!!!! Energy is Here!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Testimony on choosing life with It Works!

Fibromyalgia Testimony...if you have or know someone with this horrible painful disease please read this!!

I started products Sept 2010-I was in very bad pain from having 13 surgeries (3 back,4 shoulder,2 knee,elbow,veins stripped,2 other in 10 years) Fibromyalgia, OA arthritis, Migraines of 8 yrs so someone, (Peg Dumas), introduced the wrap first to me.

Thats when my wonderful journey began. Then I started It's Vital, Greens, Thermofit, Fat Fighters. Started losing weight and inches (did change diet specially sugar, Fibro doesn't like sugar or artif. sweetner). By April 2011 I lost 33 lbs 13 in in tummy area and thats when I started feeling the pain fading away.

None of us understand that this product has so many wonderful anti inflammaitories in it so when we detox we clean all the nasty toxins out. Toxins are pain so when they are gone pain starts fading. But it so important to drink alot of water, I went many years without drinking water that's probably why I had so many surgeries...I never lubed my body. I was all bone rubbing bone. Now that I eat correctly, drink alot of water, and superfeed with this product I feel fanastic at 54 years young, so I am a proven test that we can reverse the age of time. The doctor said when I was 42 said I had a body of a late 70 year old. I sell this product on the health benefit not so much on superfical. I'm always here to help people get better. Hope this was'nt to long but thats my story. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Shared by Linda McGaffey

No comments:

Post a Comment