Tabs

Just the beginning Itworks

Just the beginning Itworks

Life Changing Oppertunity

Bring it!!!! Energy is Here!!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

BOOK OF THE MONTH
THE SECRET

So, I've had people asking me how I had such a successful 3 hour event last night. Yes, it was only 3 hours and I got 39 leads and 13 confirmed parties!   To start, I got up yesterday with a big smile on my face. I said out loud all things I am grateful for. I thanked God for all my blessings. I said "I am an amazing person, it is going to be a fabulous day, I am meeting up with my awesome friends for lunch, and my event tonight is going to be super successful!". I said "I am in the best mood today (several times), I smiled all day long which I could tell was contagious (and that felt great)! I contacted a couple of people in my life to let them know they are awesome and special to me. I then continued with that smile throughout the day envisioning how great my event would be and how great I would feel with all the success I had asked for!
BOOM! It's called The Secret. Gratitude, Faith, Positive Feelings, Positive Actions, the Law of Attraction, Visions, and results!
So, I've had people asking me how I had such a successful 3 hour event last night. Yes, it was only 3 hours and I got 39 leads and 13 confirmed parties!   To start, I got up yesterday with a big smile on my face. I said out loud all things I am grateful for. I thanked God for all my blessings. I said

No comments:

Post a Comment