Tabs

Just the beginning Itworks

Just the beginning Itworks

Life Changing Oppertunity

Bring it!!!! Energy is Here!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Thinking Out Loud......

Over the past week and a half  I have been doing several training's around the globe!  During my travels I get to meet amazing people that I feel I already know thanks to social media!  I also get to meet many people that are coming to check out our Business It Works Global for the first time!  And I also get to see Great friends I've made over the last 4 years with this business that I truly consider family and just have an amazing time!  The one thing I love the most is hearing the stories of the lives that are being changed by this amazing industry and seeing the transformations in the lives of the people that have stuck with this business!

I cannot help but just be so grateful that we took a leap of faith and joined this amazing journey almost 5 years ago!  Who would have thought that one little decision to do something about our horrible situation would turn into this!  It really has me thinking about how the decision of one person can affect and change the lives of thousands!  Pretty crazy that a waitress and a construction worker that had no clue what they were getting themselves into became millionaires with something they only expected would be a little extra cash each month!  You know what's even crazier?  The fact that we have helped so many others do the exact same thing and are still finding people that we are helping to realize their dreams and making them become realities!

I know we have THE BEST TEAM in this industry!  A group of people that truly want to see others succeed and live an amazing life!  I have to pinch myself sometimes to believe that this is all really happening!  Sometimes I am afraid I will wake up from the most awesome dream ever back into my life over 4 years ago where we were unhappy and struggling to make ends meat!  But as hard as i pinch myself I don't wake up because this is REALLY HAPPENING

The thought of ever going back to that life is what drives me but what drives me even harder is helping other people that their lives look just like ours did 4 years ago!  I will believe in them until they believe in themselves and every day when I get up I feel this need and sense of urgency to get out there and tell as many people as I can about an industry that I know can change their life too if they let it!

I just want to thank everyone that is on this amazing journey with my family and truly tell all of you how much Barry and I appreciate that you trust in us and believe in us to take you to the promise land!  We are truly honored and humbled watching your lives change and are completely blessed to even be a small part of it!!  I will leave you all with some pics of my fun from the last 2 weeks!!!

Enjoy the pics and we love you guys!!

**Want to know more about joining my team text me at 419-779-8367




















No comments:

Post a Comment