Tabs

NewsLetter

21 City Tour Toledo

21 City Tour Live in Toledo,Ohio

Friday, February 10, 2012

It Works! Global....real business or pyramid scheme???

First of all pyramid schemes are absolutely 100% illegal....so I highly doubt that a national publicized magazine like Success at Home, which is featured on news stands across the globe, would ruin their credibility by dedicating an entire issue to our company!!  At the same time I can understand someone that is not educated in the matter or who was misinformed may think in this manner.  For some reason Multi level Marketing AKA Network Marketing or Referral Marketing got misconstrued as a pyramid scheme some where along the way.  Even I questioned this before I signed as a distributor because a family member had said it and I at the time was not educated!!  Now I take complete offense when someone says "oh, so your in one of those pyramid things"!!  There are tons of people out there that are approached with amazing opportunities and missing the boat simply by not being educated.  So let me break it down and you decide!!

Here is the definition of a pyramid scheme..."a non sustainable business model that involves promising payment or services primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public".  Now here is the definition of Multi Level Marketing..."a marketing  strategy in which the sale force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate from a real product or service but also for the sales of others they recruit creating a down line of distributors and a hierarchy of compensation".  Now you see here the difference is absolutely clear!  I love how it points out that not only do you make money on your sales but also the sales of the people underneath you that you put into the business.  I point this out before we move on because I believe life should be this way!  If you go see an amazing movie and refer it to tons of your friends the only person that makes money is the movie theater...not you for making them more money!!  In my company you make money on everything!!  Wouldn't it be so cool if the CEO of the company you worked for had to make your goals and dreams come true before his do??  Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing if you could make a connection with a person one time, share a product or service with them, and get paid on that person over and over again for the rest of your life just because of that one sale??  What about Residual income...... does the job that your currently making someone else rich at tell you "hey, we appricate all you have done, so even though your unable to work anymore, we still want to give you and your family 100% of your pay for the rest of your life and then when you die you can will it to your kids"??  Guess what...my Multi Level Marketing company does that!!  Ok, now we can move on!!

Now that you know the true definition what Multi Level Marketing is vs. pyramid scheme, lets decide!!  First off,  It works! Global is a legal business and we know a pyramid scheme is not.  We provide real products and real services.  The one thing about a pyramid scheme you should be aware of is that there is NO exchange of a product or service, only money is exchanged.  Also, where ever you come into the pyramid scheme you can never ever make more money then the person that put you in the pyramid...or the person above you!!  I have already surpassed the person that brought me into the business in fact, I am making more money then several people above me!  Think about it....don't you think that some one, anyone, in the 11 years we have been in existence would have shut us down by now??  Would CNN, Direct Selling Magazine, and Fortune 500/5000 feature us as one of the fastest growing companies in America and in the world??

The fact of the matter is that some of the richest people in the world got there by building Multi Level Marketing companies including Warren Buffet!!  Even Donald Trump just started his very own MLM and stated verbally that if he could do it all over again he would have done it through Multi Level Marketing.  Now are you going to listen to the uneducated unhappy person that lives next door telling you this is a pyramid scheme or some of the richest people in the world who are telling you that this is the way to become financially sound??  If you are reading this now and you were one of those people who thought that Multi Level Marketing was a pyramid scheme....you may want to think again!  I have a new saying borrowed by another fellow team member which is " I have rich friends and I have poor friends....my rich friends are all in It Works!"  Only 1% of the entire world makes over 10 thousand dollars a month...only 1%....and a quarter of those are doing it through Multi Level Marketing!  Sounds to me like you all have two choices to get into that 1%....you can try and win the lottery or join an MLM!  I think I'll take my chances with It Works!.....and by the way in just a year I am already part of that 1%!!!

So now that you have read my blog and I have tried to educate you on the differences now it is up to you to decide.....real business or pyramid scheme??

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha. This is the EXACT same bullshit my friends in Amway say to me. Brainwashed. So sad. I've seen them waste thousands of dollars trying to make it into the 1% of people who ever make it to the top in Amway. And Amway could care less, because they are getting richer off of your efforts. So is It Works. It's more so It Works who is happy making their residual income off of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this explanation! I also have gotten the same comments and skepticism when I tell everyone about It Works! I totally agree with you and love the company we work for. May I have permission to use your picture and article?
    Thank you!
    Trina Conner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the only difference between the two is a real product, or an imaginary product. Of course, it doesn't say anything about it being a total BS product. If it's shaped like a pyramid, and it trickles up like a pyramid, it's a pyramid. A 'multi-level' pyramid, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....may the two of you see the light before you kick the bucket. I <3 It Works

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this! People LOVE to hate on what they don't understand. While they work hard to make their bosses rich, we get to provide an AWESOME living for our families and truly HELP our team members do the same.....all while having a BLAST!! People on my team can out earn me at any given time. Pyramid? I think not!!!

    ReplyDelete